The VS code dark theme I've been waiting for
I was browsing through the Visual Studio Code marketplace, looking for a dark theme.
I’ve been through that conundrum before though I’ve always settled on One dark pro. Sure, it’s nice and pretty eye pleasing but i need something with more consistent colors.
So I made a VS Code theme, well actually two.
These are the things i wanted from One dark pro:-
- Consistent colors.
- Getting rid of that very distracting orange color in the status bar when debugging.
- An option to a slightly more darker shade if i felt like it.
- Slightly darker but more lighter blues
- Minimal colors across the editor
I’ve switched lot of themes, A LOT. To the point where i was just installing the same themes again and again. That felt very unproductive :(
Introducing One for all theme -
A VS code theme with :-
- Consistent colors
- Two themes :- Traditional One dark pro dark and a slightly darker theme
- Status bar matches the editor theme
- Minimal theme across the editor
One for all
One for all darker
And yes. One for all is a reference to mha.
I initially made the theme to help my eyes, but if there’s someone like me out there. Thanks for reading. Please do check the theme out if you’re interested.
One for all - Visual Studio Marketplace
⚡ A theme that follows Atom's one dark pro scheme but with minimal theme colors are consistent Thanks for using the…
Find me at: